With a stay at Trident, Udaipur in Udaipur (Lake Pichola), you'll be convenient to Lake Palace and Jag Niwas. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum and Gangaur Ghat.
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jag Niwas - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
City Palace - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Lake Pichola - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jag Mandir - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Crystal Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jagdish Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sunset Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gulab Bagh - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Panchwati Circle - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Udaipur is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi.
The preferred airport for Trident, Udaipur is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 800 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1422 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2250 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.