With a stay at Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa in Udaipur, you'll be in the historical district and close to Monsoon Palace and Shilpgram Museum. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Lake Palace and Jag Niwas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Udaipur? This resort has 2200 square feet (204 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monsoon Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shilpgram Museum - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Lake Palace - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Jag Niwas - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Jag Mandir - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Jagdish Temple - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
City Palace - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Lake Pichola - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Crystal Gallery - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sunset Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Garden of the Maids of Honor - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Panchwati Circle - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 400 and INR 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1680 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (from 6 to 10 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.