Travel to Russia and admire the wonderful city of Saint Petersurg step by step. This 2-hour tour of Saint Petersburg proposes you the visit of Youssoupov Palace, which is one of the four palaces in the city owned by Youssoupov family, famous collector of paintings. During the journey, you'll have the chance to visit and discover the private apartments of the princes and the theather. Moreover, in the basement you'll revive the assassination of Raspoutine, which happened in the palace.
- Departure Saint Petersburg
- Duration 2 h
- Meeting point Tsar Voyages Saint Petersburg: 21 Nevski Prospekt office 615-2
- Availability Open daily from 10:30 am to 16:30 pm - Closed every first Wednesday of the month, from October until April
Prices and conditionsPrice includes
• GuidePrice does not include
• Prices of the tickets - Palace: 8.00 € / Palace and princes apartment: 11.00 € / Palace and murder of Raspoutine: 12.00 € /Palace, apartment and murder of Raspoutine: 16.00 € /Notes Other languages available upon request. The price of guided tour varies according to the season.
• Transfer by car/ minivan/ minibus with driver, if required
• Airport transfer, if required