- City: Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Duration: 2 hr
- Available languages: russian
- Meeting point: Tsar Voyages Saint Petersburg: 21 Nevski Prospekt office 615-2
- Availability: According to theatre schedule
During your journey in Russia do not miss the opportunity to visit Saint Petersburg and enjoy a Russian folklore show at Nikolaevsky Palace. During the performance, you can admire a few folklore groups, which take over from the others on stage: dances and Cossack songs, a traditional music instruments’ quartet, dances from the North of Russia, from Ural and Siberia.
The show is divided into two acts and during the interlude you'll enjoy a delicious aperitif buffet which includes an assortment of canapés and of alcoholic drinks (champagne, vodka) and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Show and buffet
• Transfer by car/ minivan/ minibus with driver, if required
• Airport transfer, if required