Enjoy a trip to Russia and a tour at the Russian Museum in Saint Petersburg. The museum was created after the coronation of Emperor Nicholas II in 1895 and became the first Fine Arts Museums of Russia. Nowadays, the Russian Museum is hosted in the architectural buildings belonging to the 18th and 19th century, and it is not only an exceptional architectural ensemble, but also a dynamic palace for leisure and a cultural center.
- Departure Saint Petersburg
- Duration 2 h
- Meeting point Tsar Voyages Saint Petersburg: 21 Nevski Prospekt office 615-2
- Availability Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, closed on Tuesdays.
Prices and conditionsPrice includes
• GuidePrice does not include
• Prices of the tickets: 9.00 €Notes Other languages available upon request. The price of guided tour varies according to the season.
• Transfer by car/ minivan/ minibus with driver, if required
• Airport transfer, if required