The imperial Mikhailovsky theater,located in Saint Petersburg, in Russia, is one of the most interesting theaters of the end of the 19th century - beginning of the 20th century. The theater was opened on the 8th of November 1833 and took its name from the brother of the Emperor Nicholas I, who was called Mikhail Pavlovich.
- Departure Saint Petersburg
- Duration 2 h
- Meeting point Tsar Voyages Saint Petersburg: 21 Nevski Prospekt office 615-2
- Availability Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, closed on Tuesdays.
Prices and conditionsPrice includes
• GuidePrice does not include
• Prices of the tickets - For groups from 1 to 10 people: 53.00 € / For groups from 11 and more: 56.00 €Notes Other languages available upon request. The price of guided tour varies according to the season.
• Transfer by car/ minivan/ minibus with driver, if required
• Airport transfer, if required