- City: Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Duration: 4 hr
- Available languages: english french russian
- Meeting point: Tsar Voyages Saint Petersburg: 21 Nevski Prospekt office 615-2
- Availability: Open daily from 10:30 am to 6 pm, close on Mondays. Open until 5 pm on Sundays
Don't miss the chance to visit and discover the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, in Russia. It is set up in the Winter Palace, the former residence of the tsar, and it is one of the biggest museums in the world, it contains around 27,000 paintings and is divided in 6 departments.
Thanks to this 3/4-hours tour, it is possible to admire paintings from Watteau, Boucher, Fragonard and Greuze, but also Dutch and Flemish master paintings, as well as masterworks from Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, and much more. Furthermore, Hermitage Museum of Saint Petersburg is the perfect place also for those who love modern art, since it contains masterpieces from Matisse, Gauguin, Cezanne, Picasso, Van Gogh and Derain and sculpture from Roden.
• Prices of the tickets - High season (15.04 - 13.01): 10.00 € / Low season (15.01 - 13.04): 8.00 €
• Transfer by car/ minivan/ minibus with driver, if required
• Airport transfer, if required
Other languages available upon request. The price of guided tour varies according to the season.