Route II: Historical canoeing in Brazil - Porto da Barra beach / Forte São Marcelo
- City: Brazil, Salvador
- Duration: 3 hr
- Available languages: english
- Meeting point: Porto da Barra beach, Brazil
This canoeing tour is the perfect opportunity for groups of friends, companies and families who want to break out of the routine in a fun and healthy way, knowing more about Salvador city in Brazil. Porto da Barra beach is the perfect place this boating activity of medium level. Our guide will give you a special insight on the story of the growth of Salvador City, the fortifications and architectural evolution.
Without doubts this is a fun and different activity that brings the participants to see an unusual angle by the intense beauty of the coast of Salvador.
- Route II – Porto da Barra / Forte São Marcelo (5 km – medium level)
Arrival at Porto da Barra beach at 8, stretching and orientation. At 8.30 start of boating activity and introduction to the history of Salvador city. At 9 swim and at 9.30 stop to visit the Parque das Esculturas in Solar do Unhão, then continue kayaking to Fort São Marcelo. Predicted arrival and end of activities in Mercado Modelo is 11.
- Use of equipment: double kayaks, double paddles and life jackets
- Daventura's conductor (with knowledge of the sport, the environment and local culture)
- Snack during the activity (mineral water, Gatorade and rod of cereals)
- Travel Insurance Ecotrip
- Transportation to go and to back from the start to the end of the activity
Price shown are for minimum 6 participants.