This excursion departing from Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, is the perfect opportunity for groups of friends, companies and families wishing to break out of the routine in a fun and healthy way,while learning more about Salvador city at the same time.Read more
This excursion departing from Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, is the perfect opportunity for groups of friends, companies and families wishing to break out of the routine in a fun and healthy way,while learning more about Salvador city at the same time.
Porto da Barra beach is the perfect place for this boating activity of medium level. Accompanied by a guide, the group will cross part of the All Saints Bay towards Mar Grande, on Itaparica Island.
Without doubts this is a fun and different activity that bring the participants to see an unusual angle by the intense beauty of the coast of Salvador.
The highlights of the route include:
- Working in sync with others and team spirit
- Getting to know the history of the evolution of the Salvador city
- The unique opportunity to see the most famous sights of the city under an unprecedented point of view
You'll arrive at Porto da Barra beach at 8 am. Stretching, orientation and introduction on the history of All Saints Bay. Around 9 am boating activity will start. Canoeing will end around 12 on Mar Grande terminal. Seafood based lunch at Casa do Vizinho restaurant.
- Departure Salvador
- Duration 4 h
- Meeting point Porto da Barra beach, Brasil
Prices and conditionsPrice includes
- Use of equipment: double kayaks, double paddles and life jackets
- Daventura’s conductor (with knowledge of the sport, the environment and local culture)
- Snack during the activity (mineral water, Gatorade and rod of cereals);
- Travel Insurance Ecotrip
- Motor boat support
- Lunch at Casa do Vizinho restaurant – Mar Grande
- Return pass from Mar Grande to Salvador by Mar Grande terminal
- Transportation to go and to back from the start to the end of the activity
- Beverages at the restaurant
Price shown are for minimum 6 participants.