- City: Italy, Castellina in Chianti
- Duration: 6 hr
- Available languages: english italian
- Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Availability: from 01.04.2016 to 31.10.2016
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from Florence. Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views. Enjoy lunch and a tasting of typical Tuscan products as well.
An old riding school situated in a tranquil and peaceful area immersed between the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. After a short journey on our private air conditioned minivan, the horses will be there waiting for us. Don’t worry if you haven’t ridden a horse before, the experienced staff will make sure you feel confident before leaving for a ride. We will ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills for a collection of breath taking and unforgettable views
• Travel by minivan from Florence to the countryside with air conditioning
• Expert escorts
• Typical Tuscan Lunch
• Wine tasting and tour of the winery
Available every day. Departure time:9.15 am (check in closes 15 min before) Return point and time: SMN train station around 3.30pm This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.