- City: Italy, Modena
- Duration: Full day
- Available languages: english italian french spanish russian
- Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Availability: from 01.04.2016 to 31.10.2016
An alternative tour to become familiar with three Italian brands: Ferrari, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
Don’t miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand. Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known ‘Galleria del Vento’ (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Renzo Piano, Italy’s most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the ‘Pranching Horse’ cars. On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano circuit and the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live the whole Ferrari Experience.
The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialities of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby.
The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included), where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made and to the Maserati cars collection.
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Entrance to the Ferrari museum
• Balsamic vinegar tasting
• Cheese tasting
• Drop off service: € 6,00 per person
• Ferrari test drive: 10 minutes € 110,00 – 20 minutes € 150,00 – 30 minutes € 250,00
Available Monday and Thursday. FR requires a minimum of 4 participants. Departure time: 08:15 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return time: around 07:30 pm For Lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.