- City: Italy, La Spezia
- Duration: Full day
- Available languages: english italian french spanish german russian
- Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Availability: Daily from 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes, in Italy. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of eighteen kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, paths and breathtaking views. The tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train. You will visit Manarola a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’; Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower; Riomaggiore dating back to the 13th century, famous for its wine and its typical narrow streets and Monterosso, known as the "pearl of Cinque Terre", an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rocks.
After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local "Limoncino ligure" in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk round the village.
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Limoncino ligure tasting
• Ferry boat and train tickets
• Drop off service: € 6,00 per person
• Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso: € 15,00 per person (50% discount for children)
Daily, Departure time: 7.15am (check in closes 15 min before) Return time and point: SMN train station around 8.00pm A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch. The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc. Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.